Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Working from home

I'm working at home, in my home office, like I tend to do a lot. But you need attention. So you come into the office and say nothing to me at all. You just gently wrap your arms around my shoulders and kiss my neck. This has always been a hot spot for me and feeling your warm breath against my neck immediately makes me tingle all over. Without thinking about it I turn to kiss you.

As I face you I realize you are completely naked, not even wearing any jewelry. You say to me "I thought you could use a distraction".

You're so right. I do need one. Badly. Sitting in my chair, you keep eye contact with me, smiling, as your hands work my belt. You get it off rather quickly and begin unbuttoning my pants and pulling my shirt up. I know what's about to happen so I close my eyes and let you work on me.

You drop to your knees and after fighting with my erection to get it out of my pants, I hear you say "You don't mind, do you?" Of course I don't mind. I love it when you suck my cock, when you treat me gently and seductively. When you want to please me. Without saying anything, I simply put my hand on your head and push your head down. I moan loudly when I feel your soft tongue touch the tip of my cock and feel your hands work themselves under my shirt up my chest. Slowly you suck my hard dick into your mouth.

I can feel your warmth surround my cock and my muscles begin to tighten. I love feeling your mouth around me, feeling wetness on my cock. I get lost in the sensation brought on all over my body as your hands explore me. I can smell your perfume, I can feel your hair tickle me everywhere and I can feel your tongue slowly drawing circles around the head of my cock.

But right now, more than anything, I love the sounds you make when you are sucking me. The slurping noises that seem to dance in time with your mouth sliding over me, each time you slide your mouth back I hear it, then again as you take me into your mouth fully. You very quickly bring me to the brink of climax.

As you feel my body start to tighten and my hips start to lurch toward you I feel you slow down. Not wanting to wait for more, I grab your head with both hands and start fucking your mouth, holding your head firmly in place. Bracing yourself with your hands against my chest, you begin to twist my nipples as I feel that rush of pleasure coming over me. Your touch is just too much and soon every muscle in my body is flexed as I raise my legs, curl my toes and plunge my cock to the back of your throat, filling your mouth with my cum.

Still very sensitive, you continue to suck me clean, making sure to get every drop of my cum as I twitch with each lick and stroke. I love when you pay attention to my cock like that, and when you make sure I feel every little motion you take after having just made me cum. Panting and catching your breath, you tell me “Ok, now it's your turn” as you stand up, move to my desk and sit on it, opening your legs for me.

I love how you know just how much I love to eat pussy after having been sucked off. And how you open yourself to me, expecting me to dive in. Which, of course, I do with reckless abandon and without hesitation after kissing you long and soft. Your mouth was still warm from the work you've just done, my mouth now warm from our long, sensual kiss, I begin to move down your body, stopping here and there to taste your skin and take in your lovely smell.

Your shoulders are soft and silky, and my lips feel the coolness of the air on them as I gently kiss them. Your breasts are firm yet supple, warm to my mouth and extremely soft. The scent of your perfume once again draws me closer to you as I hug you close to take in the aroma of my lover seated on my desk. Still, the smell of something else drives me downward, hungry to please you as you've pleased me.

Coming across your stomach my mouth kisses around your belly button then moves down just below it. Now on my knees, my hands gently cupping your ass, my face directly in front of your pussy, I look up to see you looking down at me. There is no greater turn on in a moment like this than to see your eyes meet mine as my tongue touches your clit for the first time.

Your pussy is so warm, your smell so intoxicating that I cannot resist stroking you pussy long, from top to bottom, with my tongue. You moan from this simple act and I can feel your body immediately respond to my touch as I begin to lick you softly. My hands move across your back, up to your shoulders then down your arms. I bring them back to your ass before sliding them down your legs to your ankles and your feet. I love experiencing your entire body with my hands as my tongue tastes every part of your pussy.

Soon your hips are rocking against my mouth, your moans faster and louder. I love when you get lost in me as I get lost in you. Your pleasure excites me more and more and my licks speed up to meet your hip thrusts. Suddenly I feel your hand on my head and, looking up, I see you lunge your chest out as you arch your back. I know you're close and I just can wait to taste your pussy as you cum on my face.

Pushing on my head you guide my face closer to your pussy. I lick your clit harder, pushing deeper with my tongue as I feel your hips thrashing very fast now. I can hear you moan “Right there baby... right there” and then I feel you push my head into your pussy and hold it against your throbbing cunt as you cum hard against my mouth. As you do I lick your clit more, sending wave after wave of pleasure through you. Soon you can't handle it anymore and push my head away and as I pull away from you, I kiss your inner thighs then move back up your body quickly to give you another kiss.

Kissing you, and now standing between your open legs, I slide your ass closer to me so I can enter you. My cock is hard again and I want you now as much as I ever have. I move myself close to you and I feel you grab my cock, stroking it as we kiss. You lift your legs up and wrap them around my waist as you guide my cock into your wet, warm pussy. I enter you with ease, sliding against the walls of your drenched pussy.

We never break our kiss, my hands holding you passionately behind your head, your arms draped over my shoulders as I slide myself into you and pull myself out of you, almost all the way, yet making sure to keep myself inside of you. Feeling your tongue on mine, smelling the aroma of your pussy still fresh on my face and your arms and legs around me arouses me beyond belief and soon I'm at that place of uncontrollable pleasure.

Feeling my climax build again I whisper to you that I am about to cum. Kissing me deeply, you open your mouth only to tell me “Cum in me hard baby, I want it all”. And with that I can't hold it back anymore. I grab your ass, plunge my cock deep into your pussy and let my pleasure flow into your warm wetness as I spasm continually from the pleasure.

Standing there, completely satisfied and totally exhausted, I can do nothing but hold you close to me, hugging you tightly yet gently, basking in the pleasure we have just brought each other. We end our kiss slowly and open our eyes, staring at each other. Forehead to forehead, with a sly smirk, you say “I hope you didn't mind the distraction.”

Goodness no. I so needed that. You always know exactly what I need.

2 comments:

  1. My goal in life is to be this girl full time.
    A full-time, fuck you on the desk, fuck you on the chair, fuck you in any office, distraction.

    Are you hiring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck you in any orifice? Wait, you said office. Still, you're hired!

    When can you start? This hard on needs some attention.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Post what you want. Just keep in mind that I may not always allow all comments. Especially if you are a psycho stalker fucktard that does nothing but blow up my inbox with your shit.